back to NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: National Firebird & Trans Am Club Members Usage and Benefits  (Read 39368 times)

firebirdclub

• National Firebird and Trans Am Club
  • Firebird & Trans Am Club Administrator
Re: National Firebird & Trans Am Club Member access
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 11:01:40 PM »
To establish your own id and password simply register as a new message board member and check the box that you are a National Firebird and Trans Am Club member.

Rob
National Firebird and Trans Am Club
email: info@firebirdtaclub.com
phone/text: 773-769-7166

North America's oldest and largest club for all Firebirds and Trans Ams including GTAs and Firehawks.  Established in 1984 and offers color magazines (EAGLE), emagazines, technical advice, free member classifieds, member repair shop recommendations and much more!

february10

• Message Board Member not current NFTAC Club Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 11:18:20 AM »
I tried that, but since I all ready have that user name as a non club member, the system won't let me use it again. :-[

firebirdclub

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 12:16:35 PM »
If you are a club member all you have to do is register using the name you would like and then notifiying us of your id so that we can upgrade the id.   What id did you use?

Let us know so that we can upgrade it.

Frank
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 12:50:10 PM by firebirdclub »

North America's oldest and largest club for all Firebirds and Trans Ams including GTAs and Firehawks.  Established in 1984 and offers color magazines (EAGLE), emagazines, technical advice, free member classifieds, member repair shop recommendations and much more!

february10

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 02:50:43 PM »
I used the John3407 id, but now no passwords work? :-[

John3407

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are.
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 12:15:22 PM »
Passwords fixed.  ;D

paul bell

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 11:30:35 PM »
Hey guys, I'm club member 07-8344. Please allow me to post in the message boards.

firebirdclub

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »
Not sure what you mean as you have been able to post in the message board since the day you signed up. What problem are you having?   You membership login was changed April 11, 2009.

Frank

1970-71-79-TransAm-Owner

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2010, 04:51:20 PM »
Hi all
I all so sent an E mail on this same subject, I did not know what is easyer for you to reply with,I just do not want to seem like I am trying to push to the front of the line so forgive me. Any way I just opend up my membership infomation Decal plaque etc and I want to thank you,Having 3 TransAms would I be able to register all 3 on one membership? I allso need to ask you what car I did register with you ?I belive it was the 1971 TA
Then for my last thing to bother you with ,If the membership does work with all 3 cars ,could I buy 2 more decals along with the plaques to place on the dash's.
                            Thank you for all
                                       Bruce Beebe   10-8691
                                        1970-71-79-TransAm-Owner

firebirdclub

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2010, 10:08:40 PM »
You can register all 3 Trans Am under your one membership. You previously registered the '70 Trans Am and I have now added the '71 and the '79.   Additional decals and dash plaques are available from the club store online or in the club member magazine, the Eagle.

89formy355

• Message Board Member but not a NFTAC Club Member
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 06:35:52 PM »
hi new to the boards would like to join the club but i do not have a credit card is there a diffrent way i could join?
GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firebirdclub

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 10:33:07 PM »
There sure is as all of our applications state.  We accept check and money orders. See below.

Frank

National Firebird and Trans Am Club (NFTAC)

North America's oldest and largest club for all year Firebirds and Trans Ams including the GTA, Formula and Firehawk. Established in 1984 and offers magazines (EAGLE), emagazines, technical advice, member recommendations on service, body and parts sources, registration of your Firebird & Trans Am, a tradition of service, message boards and FREE member classified ads that appear in the EAGLE magazine AND on the Firebird & Trans Am Club website at www.firebirdtaclub.com  and much more!!

Membership is $35 for 1 year, $65 for 2 years or $95 for 3 years with a free t-shirt or tech CD ($45 for 1 year, $85 for 2 years or $125 for 3 years with a free t-shirt or tech CD outside the USA in US funds only). eMembership is $25 per year ($45 for 2 years and $65 for 3 years with free t-shirt or tech CD) and offers the eEagle and access to the "Members Only" section of the website.

We accept check, money order or Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. You can join online or send information via fax or mail.

National Firebird & Trans Am Club
P. O. Box 11238
Chicago, IL 60611 U.S.A.

ph.: (773) 769-6262
fax: (773) 769-3240

back to NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog