back to NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: Johnson Press Visit  (Read 350 times)

firebirdclub

• National Firebird and Trans Am Club
  • Firebird & Trans Am Club Administrator
Johnson Press Visit
« on: December 12, 2017, 04:59:56 PM »
by Frank Ochal

Also while in Pontiac, Illinois I visited out printer, Johnson Press.

This was my first opportunity to meet with the people I have been communicating by phone and email with and to see where our magazine has been printed since 2012.

Bruce Magers and I  were led on an informative tour of the plant with our Customer Service Rep, Teresa Masching.  It was interesting to see the care that they take in printing each magazine. It was amazing how technology has improved the printing process since the last time I took a tour of a printing plant.  The reduced  size of the machines is the first thing you notice.

The visit concluded with a light lunch with Teresa and plant manager, Steve “Buzz” Zeller.

Thanks again to everyone at Johnson Press of American for the welcome and the continued fine job done with our magazines!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:05:36 PM by firebirdclub »
National Firebird and Trans Am Club
email: info@firebirdtaclub.com
phone/text: 773-769-7166

North America's oldest and largest club for all Firebirds and Trans Ams including GTAs and Firehawks.  Established in 1984 and offers color magazines (EAGLE), emagazines, technical advice, free member classifieds, member repair shop recommendations and much more!

back to NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog