back to NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: 4th Gen seats  (Read 3157 times)

lovegun77

• Message Board Member not current NFTAC Club Member
4th Gen seats
« on: April 24, 2012, 09:18:49 PM »
Ok, this is driving me crazy. Every 4th gen TA has those plastic louvre lookin things on the sides of the seats, I can't find any info at all about em let alone where to buy them. My 2000 TA has the leather seats but thats all just standard seats leather back and all is this correct?? I would think that somebody before me removed the seat louvres, Id really like to put them back if thats the case but I can't find any info at all!
"This is Sheriff Buford T. Justice...I'm in pursuit of a black Trans Am...he's allll mine so STAY OUTTA THA WAY!!!"

may21

• A Firebird & Trans Am Club Member
Re: 4th Gen seats
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 06:08:09 PM »
On my '99 T/A, I have the 6-way power seats with power lumbar. The louvers you are speaking of are to allow the seat airbag side supports to inflate. Both my driver and passenger seats have a rocker switch on the bottom side which inflates the bolsters. These are used to tuck you into the seat as if it were custom. Hope this helps.

back to NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog